Hot And Cold Forging Carbon Steel Forgings piston rod EN ASTM DIN ,
DIN open die forging 16Mn, 20MnMoNb Alloy Steel Tube Sheet Plate,
pressure vessel tube sheet, Disc Forgings, tube sheet
1. Open die forging: piston forging, piston rod, cylinder rod EN,
ASTM, DIN standard
2. Alloy steel, carbon steel or as per customer’s requirements
3. High strength, high temperature resistance, high corrosion
The piston rod is a connection part for piston system, it’s
specification as following:
ASTM-DIN-EN standard piston forging, pressure vessel sleeve, piston
Alloy steel (42CrMo, 35CrMo, 40CrNiMo etc.), carbon steel,
stainless steel etc.
ASTM, ISO and EN etc.
Max. Length: 15000mm
Max. 100 ton
EF+LF + VD
Ingot→heat → forging → Heat treatment (Normalizing+ tempering) →
Inspection →rough machining→
UT →2nd Heat treatment →finishing machining →Inspection
ASTM A388 or EN10228
The piston rod is a connection part for piston system, is used for
pressure vessel. The forged part can make
sure the enough hardness and properties for the severe condition.
1. Good mechanical properties: tensile strength, yield strength,
2. NDT: Visual inspection, UT, MT or PT when necessary
3. Raw material control process
1) We have an optimistic team, which will help to finish producing
efficiently, so guaranteeing delivery in time.
2) We own good reputation all over the world, no matter in quality
or delivery time or packaging.
3) With enough experience of forging different material, we could