ODM EN10228 ASTM A388 Forged Steel Shaft Carbon Steel For industry
Open die forging, machinery shaft, drive shaft, transmission shaft,
steel shaft, shaft forging
1. Open die forging: machinery shaft, alloy forging, drive shaft,
transmission shaft, steel shaft, shaft forging
2. Alloy steel, carbon steel or as per customer’s requirements
3. Good quality, good service, short delivery time
Drive shaft, transmission shaft forgings can be made of alloy
steel, carbon steel or other kind of material as per the customer’s requirements.
The manufacturing equipment is 30~185MN hydraulic press, the
forging ratio >3, the technical condition is in
accordance with the standard of ASTM, EN, DIN, GB.
Drive shaft, transmission shaft, steel shaft, shaft forging,
Alloy steel (42CrMo4, 35CrMo, 40CrNiMo etc.), carbon steel etc.
ASTM, GB/T3077-1999, En or ISO
Max. Length: 15000mm
Max. 50 ton
EF+LF + VD
Ingot→heat → forging → Heat treatment (Normalizing+ tempering) →
machining→UT →2nd Heat treatment →finishing machining →Inspection
ASTM A388 or EN10228
As the one of important part of transmission system of the
machinery, the drive shaft, transmission shaft widely
used for machinery industry etc.
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat treatment, machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”
1. Short production time, “in-time” delivery;
2. We can provide the steel forgings whatever size, material or
type as per your requirements;
3. Good quality and competitive price