High Speed 4140 Cast Steel Rolls Forging Finish Machined , 15000mm
China manufacture high wear resistance 4140 metallurgical machinery
forged alloy steel rollers
1. High speed steel rolls, alloy steel roller, stepped steel
roller, alloy steel forging roller, cold roller, hot
roller, carrier roller, rolling rod
2. Well obdurability, crack resistance, good stability of heat and
3. Mainly applied in metallurgical equipment
1. The high speed steel rolls is mainly used in metallurgical
machinery, such us cold roller, hot roller, rolling
2. Its general material could be 4140, 20CrMnMo, Cr5, Cr3,
3. It could be manufactured to rough machined or finish machined as
per clients’ request.
4. With all precise testing device for chemical analysis,
dimensions, UT, mechanical properties, etc.
High speed steel rolls
4140, 20CrMnMo, Cr5, Cr3, 60CrMnMo, etc
EN, ASTM, GB, ISO
Max. OD: 1300mm, Max. Length: 15000mm
EF+ LF + VD(double)
Forging & machining process
Rough machining→UT→2nd Heat treatment →Finished machining
EN, ASTM, GB
High speed steel rolls is widely used for metallurgical equipment,
Quality control and management to the whole produce process,
including ingot smelting, forging, heat treatment,
machining and strictly final inspection prior to delivery.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, “in-time”
1) We have been in the field of forging for more than 10 years,
with plenty of experience in forging and machining
different forged products.
2) With variety of forging equipments and machining devices, we are
capable of producing all forgings you need.
3) With reasonable management, we could finish forging and
machining shorter time.